24 Seven PC Care - 24sevenpccare is a NON affiliated Microsoft scam company

Los Angeles, California 2 comments

Typical scam phone call that has a guy in India start off by saying their affliated with Microsoft and Microsoft contacted them to tell us our computer is sending out viruses/errors and they want to do over the phone tech service. The stuff they have to say is scary sounding and looks to be threatening, but it's not.

We were scammed by them two years ago. Yes it happened they scared my sick husband into getting their "service". It was over a year refund dispute with them and credit card company. 24sevenpccare was always very hard to get ahold of and the managers for customer service were always gone. On one phone call we got them to admit they are NOT affiliated with Microsoft whatsoever. Eventually they gave us back $65 of $280 back and we took it as expensive lesson learned.

Months went by and again we started getting calls from them again saying the same script, smarter this time we either said 1. Don't have computer, 2. Not interested or 3. Please take this number off your list. They ignore you and continue with their tech script. After a while when they know your not falling for their story their tone changes to sexually explicit and vulgar. That's so wrong! We still continue to get get calls from them and 3 other company's with the same script all with India techs. All ending with with vulgar words when you don't want their service. Real good customer service!

Another suspicious thing about 24sevenpccare's website is their client testimonials section. They have "client" names and full email addresses listed with praises of 24sevenpccare. Obviously they made up emails and created these "clients" because what legit company would give out clients info so easily? Non that I use.

Review about: Microsoft Technical Support.

Comments

jonathanwillfill

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@hotmail.com ), Please get back to me .

Best Regards

Jonathan

Los Angeles, California, United States #604596

THEY TELL ME THE SAME THANG AND I DID GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER. BUT EVERYTIME I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY LAPTOP, THEY ARE THEIR TO HELP ME.

I ASK THEM TO CLEAN MY COMPUTER AND THEY DO. THEY NEVER CHARGE MY CARD.

AND I HAVE BEEN CHATING WITH THEM FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW. I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLMS WITH MY LAPTOP

24 Seven PC Care - Careful for 24sevenpccare they are a NON true company affiliated with Microsoft

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

Its the typical scam phone call. Calls from India saying they're affiliated with Microsoft and Microsoft told them to call us because our computer is sending out viruses/errors . Doesn't matter is you tell them you don't have a computer, not interested or take me off your calling list ect. They continue on with their script and ignore what you say.

Now if you fall for their critical sounding scam your in for the long haul to getting any type of refundI know this because somebody i know recently was scammed by them, took over a year and only got $65 of $280 back. Credit card company was pain to deal with and even trying to get 24sevenpccare's help was non existent. Friend even got the company to admit they were NOT affiliated with Microsoft. Strange when the original phone call said they were.

What's really wrong is I've had this company call my number a massive amount of time and how they get mad when you don't fall for their services, their "helpful" tone changes and becomes sexually explicit and very very vulgar. So so wrong.

There are more and more of these types of phone calls every day from different "Microsoft affiliated company's"

What's really suspicious about their website is the customer testimonials section, they give out full names and emails of the "clients". Now obviously they created these clients and testimonials themselves, what real company would divulge clients info so easily? None that I work with.

Review about: Over The Phone Tech Service.